Happy 8th Month Birthday, Brody!
Just from this picture you can tell that Brody has developed quite the personality! I am amazed how much he has changed in just eight short months. If you want time to pass quickly, you should have a child.
This month was extremely busy month for us with the move to the new house, but Brody was a trooper through it all and seems to be enjoying his new home. He is up to 23lbs now and I know he is getting longer, but we haven't measured him lately. I think this may be our last picture in the boppy because he loves to sit up on his own and did not appreciate me putting this around him at first!
His newest skill is turning circles on the floor while on his hands and knees, but he is still working on crawling. He says "Dada" all the time and I think he knows that is Danny, but Danny does not agree. This month he has been a Daddy's boy and even cried when Danny got home the other day and didn't pick him up. Brody has "busy" hands and his fingers are always going seeing what he can get into next. He wants to hold EVERYTHING- including his bottle, which makes me a little sad. He learned to reach for people this month and loves to wrap his hands around your neck and give big, sloppy kisses. He has two top teeth just about to cut through which will bring his total to four. We have experimented with some finger foods and he wants to taste anything we will let him have, so far he has yet to meet a food he doesn't love.
The weather is starting to feel a little more like spring so Brody is loving his outdoor time! However, I realized when writing this post that I didn't take any "random" pictures of him this month :( (other that the ton that are on my iPhone that I am just too tired to transfer right now). I still can't believe another month has passed- I need a pause button, but for now I will go unpack another box and enjoy this nice evening with my two favorite guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment