Sunday, May 5, 2013

Adley's 4 month update

 I really want to keep up with monthly updates for Adley, but so far I am 0 for 3.  I am hoping that from here on I can be a little more consistent since I definitely don't have time to scrapbook!  Adley turned 4 months old on April 27th.  It seems like her first year is flying by!


Here are her four month stats:
Height: 24.75in (59th percentile)
Weight: 11 pds, 8 oz (4th percentile)
She is our little tiny tot! We are not used to such a small baby since Brody was so big!


Diaper: currently in a 1 but moving to size 2 soon
Clothes: 3 months and some 3-6 months
Food: Exclusively nursing, hoping to hold out on solids until 6 months
Napping: Hit or miss, usually 3 naps daily
Nighttime Sleep: 12 hours, waking up once or twice to eat during that time
New skills: pushing up on arms while on belly, rolling belly to back, laughing out loud



Likes: being held and talked to, playing on the floor, watching big brother, "talking", being outside
Dislikes: carseat, rolling over during nap or sleep time, being cold and not getting all the attention ;)

                                     

A few of my favorite pics from this month:

 Adley wearing the dress I came home from the hospital in 30 years ago...

Ready for a John Deere birthday party!


 Time for church!

 She does not sit still! She tried to roll of the scale at the doctor's office!


Happy 4 months sweet girl! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment