Wednesday, August 31, 2011

All boy

Brody LOVES our playground in our neighborhood so we are taking full advantage of the cooler evenings and going almost every night after dinner.  He is growing up too fast! He got a haircut yesterday so the curls and fly away hairs in these pictures are gone making me love them even more! (I know it was time and I do love his big boy look, but I still miss those curls!) :)

The swing is his happy place! He is such a dare devil and his daddy pushes him much higher than I ever even think about, but he loves it!




I have always loved Danny and spending time with him, but watching him teach Brody new things (like how to go down the slide) makes me melt a little.




In the beginning we had to hold him a little because he would get off balance, but now he is a pro and does not want our help.


And of course, his favorite part- climbing back up the slide!




No comments:

Post a Comment