I was playing around with our camera this afternoon and when I started looking at the pictures on the computer, it made me realize that our little baby is starting to look like a little boy way too quick!
He took a three hour nap this afternoon so he woke up ready to play and was a wild man getting into everything! Here are few pics that made the cut of trying to get cute pictures of a baby that never sits still! :)
He's starting to get a mullet, but I am so afraid that if I cut his curls, they won't come back!
Love those sweet eyes!!!
He talks non stop all day! Most of it is just jabbering, but it is hilarious to listen to. Especially when he is angry, I can only imagine how he is telling us like it is. It is hard not to laugh at him when he is talking to you and pointing after you've gotten on to him!
3 hour nap = messy, messy hair
He's trying to get the camera in these shots. Have I mentioned he is into EVERYTHING?!?! This stage is definitely trying, but so much fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment