Sunday, March 18, 2012

I see flowers...

Spring is here in the south and the weather has been gorgeous this weekend! We took advantage and spent most of our time outside making our little boy super happy.  He helped us pick out flowers to plant and wanted to be in charge of pulling them to the checkout counter.


When it was time to plant them, he wanted to be in on that action, too.  He wants to be a "helper" for everything lately! It usually means the task takes longer and is messier, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. (Ignore the terrible quality of the pics.  They are all taken from my cell phone because keeping up with a toddler is work enough...who has the energy to tote a camera, too??)
 Now that the flowers are planted, B keeps saying "I see flowers" every time he sees anything that remotely resembles a flower!



This morning we headed to church and had the amazing opportunity to watch someone from our ABF class, propose to his ex-wife (an absolute miracle that God worked) and she said yes! I teach during the second hour at church, but Danny said that worship was awesome, too! After B's afternoon nap, we headed to the airport for a picnic dinner while watching the planes come in and out.  I love to hear Brody say "airplane", but he was most fascinated with the "balls" on the power line. :)  After our picnic it was time to head home and of course, Brody wanted to play outside even more!

Saying "wow water" as Danny hosed down the yard. I am surprised he didn't try to get in the water!

This is him peeking under our neighbor's fence trying to get a glimpse of their sweet puppy that he loves.


I saw a quote the other day that said "How we spend our days is how we spend our lives." I am loving this life of spending the days with my two favorite boys. Brody has been a little easier lately and I think it is because he is getting over winter cabin fever! Thank you Lord for such a beautiful weekend!  

Yay for spring! 





No comments:

Post a Comment