On Tuesday morning, Brody and I went for a walk at the park close to our house. The walking trail is a little over 2 miles with a playground in the middle so it is the perfect place for us to go. We walk two-three times a week with friends, but it was just the two of us on Tuesday. A couple of weeks ago Brody got into an ant pile while we were there and had close to 20 ant bites on his feet. Thankfully, he handled it like a champ and didn't seem to mind going back to the playground. He might not ever want to go back now though. :( While he was playing he stuck his hand though a hole in the slide and immediately started screaming. I had seen wasps there before so I figured he had been stung. When I got to him I tried looking at his fingers thinking that is where he was stung, but he just kept screaming and I couldn't find any stings. I asked him where it hut and he began banging on his chest so I ripped his shirt off and out flew a huge, red wasp!!! Unfortunately it stung him six times before I realized it was in his shirt! He calmed down pretty quick and they haven't seem to bother him too much. That evening we went to our neighbor's house and Brody rode in the wagon like he always does. On the way back though he fell out and collided with the road giving him some scrapes and cuts on his face! The poor guy just couldn't catch a break. The pic below is from our visit to a museum today (post on that later..) but it shows his poor little face... and it also shows off his new haircut!
His curls are irresistible, but were driving him crazy in the heat so it was time for a trim. Look at all those curls on the floor!
Showing off his new do...
He always looks so much bigger when he gets a haircut! I am hoping his face heals quickly and doesn't bother him too much. So far it doesn't seem to slow him down at all.

No comments:
Post a Comment