Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

I have always loved Halloween, not the scary and bloody stuff, but the cute pumpkin and trick or treating stuff.  I wasn't really sure what I wanted Brody to be this year, but I knew it was probably my last year before he knew what was going on and wanted to pick out his own costume.  I thought it would be fun to make him a chemist like his Daddy and I LOVE the way it turned out.  It was fun getting it all together and he cooperated wearing it much better than I anticipated (with the promise of gum and candy, that is). We went to our church for trunk or treat- so thankful that our church puts this event on each year.  Brody's favorite parts were the bounce house and the hay ride.  It was a little chilly this year, but I don't think he noticed at all.

We opted to take photos at home before all the madness at trunk or treat.  Good choice because he was not interested at all in taking pics once we got there!





With his big (& little) cousins.


An attempt at a photo on the hayride...of course, he wanted to look at the tractor instead.


Seeing some of his best buddies...




Bounce house fun! Pops and MiMi got to join us this year...they are loving retired life!


Visiting all the different trunks.


Once it started getting dark, we headed home and gave out candy to a few trick or treaters in our neighborhood.  And of course, Brody had to have one piece of his candy before bed time! I had to wake him up this morning to get to bible study on time so I think he was pretty worn out.  Halloween 2012 was so much fun!

And just because he is growing up way too fast.... Brody at his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd halloweens.



No comments:

Post a Comment