Cupcakes are pure joy to a two year old...
and so is playing trains...
and getting new rain boots!
And what I get excited about are my new curtains! Yay! It only took almost two years of living here for me to find what I wanted. Now to get the tv hung over the mantle and a photo gallery on my wall. (The projects never end around here.)
And I also love the few moments that I have to craft for Brody and Adley's room. I am ready to get moving on her nursery. We were done with Brody's by this point in the pregnancy and we have barely started on hers..ahh! Looks like the next two months are going to be a little busy around here.
But for now it's onto a fun night of trick or treating and the start of the holiday season! I keep saying that I am not decorating our whole house this year since Adley will be here right after Christmas, but my friends and family aren't buying it. We'll see! (I must say that watching Brody get so excited at the Lowe's Christmas displays has me rethinking it all....) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment