Adley turned 7 months old on July 27th. I really need to be better about keeping up with these updates, but I think life is only about to get busier with preschool, Awana, and soccer all starting next week. Whew, I am tired just thinking about it!
Since she started sitting up so well this month, I wanted to Danny to take some new pictures of her. I think they are my favorite so far!
Diaper: size 3
Clothes: mostly 6 months, some 9 months
Food: Nursing and 3 solid meals daily. Her favorite foods so far are sweet potatoes, bananas, and apples. She is not a fan of peas or green beans, but her mean mommy makes her eat them anyway. :)
Napping: Thankful to report she is doing so much better with naps, usually 2 good naps each day...woohoo!!!
Nighttime Sleep: bed around 8:00p.m. and wakes up for the day around 8a.m., but during the night she is so inconsistent. Some days she will only wake up once sometime between 3-6 to eat and other nights she is up 2-3 times. She recently cut her two bottom teeth and has been congested so I am hoping for some better sleep soon!
New skills: army crawl mastered and beginning to regular crawl, too, sitting alone, more babbling
She is such a sweet baby so we are trying to soak it all in since she is growing so fast! Brody loves her so much and can't wait for her to wake up each day. He is learning quickly that she is into everything now so he does get frustrated with her messing up his toys. I don't see this ending anywhere in the near future. But...he thanks God for her in his prayers and loves her so much. I am so excited to watch their relationship grow.
Happy 7 Months sweet girl! We love you!







No comments:
Post a Comment