Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

June 19, 2010 was my due date for Brody, but I know Danny was secretly hoping that he came on the 20th which was Father's day last year.  God had a different plan and it would be the Friday after Father's day before we got to meet our favorite blessing. So today, Danny celebrates his first "official" Father's day.  We went to church this morning and came home to take a few pictures before Brody's nap.  Brody loves his daddy so much.  He always wants to be wherever his daddy is and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I can't wait to see all the adventures that the two of you get into!





I am so thankful for all you do for our family, Danny! We both love you so much and appreciate all the sacrifices you make for us.


I am also blessed with a great Daddy who has spoiled me since I was born.  Brody loves his Pops and we got to celebrate Father's day with him last night. 



Brody also wants to wish his PaPaw in Florida a Happy Father's Day and we miss you bunches!



No comments:

Post a Comment