He is one happy boy if he has a ball to play with. They are his favorite toys and he is not biased, he will take any size or color as long as it is round. I am wondering if this is why he is on such a blueberry kick lately?
He has such busy hands and feels the need to touch everything! He really likes pulling the pine straw onto the sidewalk much to his Daddy's dismay.
Sporting his workout attire complete with his Nike's which he does not like to wear. They are so cute, but he prefers his Crocs or Pedipeds and usually cries when I try to put these on. This day was the exception so I had to get a picture. Of course if if were up to him, he would never wear shoes.
How stinkin' cute is this? Thanks for the surfer shirt, Granny. He's ready for the pool.
Our neighborhood pool is just right down the street so Brody loves to help his Daddy drive us there.
It's VBS week at church so we have been super busy! My class has 16 of the sweetest 2 year olds (some have just recently turned 3), but they are wearing me out for sure. I love that our church cares so much about its kiddos and babies and we have so many willing to volunteer their time. It's been a great week and I can't believe tomorrow is the last day. I am looking forward to girls' night out tomorrow night and then pool time this weekend...yay for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment