Friday, September 30, 2011

On a Fall afternoon...

Since Andy was born, we have been able to spend some extra time with our nephews while their mom and dad are at the hospital.  Brody adores these boys and has loved the extra attention from them.  Last night, we spent a gorgeous fall afternoon at Austin's soccer game.  I took the camera and love the way some of these turned out because they are just "real." This is everyday life and sometimes I take these sweet smiles for granted, but not today...today I am loving looking at these pictures over and over!


Look at those eyelashes!


Pure sweetness!


Some soccer action



Playing with cars and books...2 favorites at this stage



Loving being outside!


Getting so big!!!!




The highs for this weekend are predicted to be in the 60's- ahh, a great way to kick off October! We are looking forward to a fun, family weekend and hope you are too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment