Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Storytime

I started taking Brody to story time at the library last week and so far he has loved both times that we have been.  I remember going to the library when I was a little girl with my grandmother and it always so much fun! The class for Brody's age group starts with a few finger plays/rhymes/songs, some stories read aloud by the librarian, instrument time, followed with free play time with lots of toys.  The playtime is definitely B's favorite part, but he likes the stories too.  The best part is that all the babies just crawl/walk around and the mommas sit around the edge of the carpet to keep any of them from escaping! I tried to snap a few pictures with my phone today while also keeping a close eye on our little toy snatcher who still doesn't quite have the concept of sharing down yet :).  I think this will be a new weekly activity for us since he loves it so much! His favorite part today were the jingle bells!




I feel like in the last picture he is saying "leave me alone, I'm playing here!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment