17 months is a fun/exhausting stage...
These are B's favorite glasses...haha...that boy cracks me up! On a side note- the mismatched PJ's are from Daddy who was sweet enough to keep Brody for me to go to the ladies' dinner at church, but I forgot to get out PJ's before leaving!
And..because the holidays are so busy that I can't keep up with blogging here are a couple of pictures from our Ladies' Christmas Dinner last Tuesday at church. My friend Leslie and I hosted a table with some of our ABF girls. The theme was adoption and we laughed and cried the whole night...it was such great girl time!
Back to the silly B...he now thinks going to CiCi's MUST include a trip to the game room. Thankfully, we are in the glorious stage where he thinks he is playing with no money inserted yet. Don't worry Baker and Wiggins families - I'm sure it won't last long :)
This is him while I tried to get a quick picture before church yesterday. Danny was not a fan of the football playing reindeer sweater, but I loved it! He now looks at the camera and says "cheese" when you take his picture.
He has "mastered" feeding himself with a spoon. Yogurt and applesauce are still the messiest. He concentrates very hard!
Look closely at the floor...yep, peas and carrots everywhere! I was putting away the groceries in the freezer this morning and apparently did not shut the freezer door all the way. I went back out to the car and came into this mess! It was lunch time and I guess he was hungry. ha!
Although I am exhausted at the end of everyday, I would not trade this for anything! I love time with this hilarious little guy!


No comments:
Post a Comment