Thursday, March 24, 2011

Longing for HEALTHY!

The stomach bug hit our house full force on Monday and we are just now getting over it...ugh! Danny had it the worst, but Brody was pretty pitiful, too. Thankfully, I was pretty much better by Tuesday evening.  My list of favorite things this week were:
  1. The Ultimate Crib Sheet
  2. Lysol
  3. The Diaper Genie
  4. Pedialyte
  5. Desitin
I am ready for a clean bill of health at our house so I plan on cleaning/sterilizing my house from top to bottom before I host my friend, Katie's, baby shower on Sunday.  Her sweet boy Liam is due on Cinco de Mayo and she shares my love for Mexican food so we are having a fiesta complete with a taco bar.  I can't wait, but I have lots to do before then so I better get going! 

And because I'm pretty sure that I am incapable of writing a post without a picture of Brody,   here he is with his easter basket. He saw it at Hobby Lobby today and started saying "momo" so I couldn't resist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment