First up, checking out the flamingos...
I still think of B has my little baby until I see pictures like this one. He is seriously turning into a big boy too soon!
Adahlyn pointing out the birds to Avery and Brody.
I LOVE this picture! Brody said "what's that?" (pointing to the warthog), Avery went on to tell him that it was a warthog but he could just say pig because it's like a pig :). You can see how closely he was listening to her in the glass.
Owen showing Brody where the lion was.
He was trying to hug the panda through the glass...
Adahlyn and Avery hopping like the kangaroos.
Brody's favorite part- the petting zoo.
He told the pig to "get up" as he was trying to lift its head...the pig didn't budge :)
Brody J spotted the choo choo!
Giving the sheep hugs...
and the goat...
A yummy picnic to end a great day!
Can't wait to go back again!

















You always snap the best pictures! Glad I hang with you :) haha.
ReplyDelete