Monday, November 22, 2010

Brody's Baby Dedication

Yesterday was such a special day for us as we dedicated Brody at church.  Those of you who know me well, know that I am a very type A personality and a planner.  I wanted Brody to be in a good mood so we decided to skip Sunday School and let him get in a good morning nap at home.  He is a super napper and never gives me any trouble when napping, until yesterday of course! He did not want a nap whatsoever.  My mom finally rocked him to sleep and he slept about thirty minutes on her, which is much shorter than he is used to.  I was a little worried, but he did GREAT! He just looked around at all the people and even cracked a smile or two.  We were really blessed to have so many friends and family members share in this event with Brody.  Our pastor prayed over us and Brody and the church gave him a bible and certificate.  We love our church and are very excited about raising Brody there.  We had some technical difficulties with our cameras, but here are a few glimpses into yesterday.

The Parkers with our Pastor

My parents- Pops and MiMi


Danny's mom- Granny

Uncle Josh, Aunt Amber, cousins- Austin, Justin, and Will

My aunt Mary and cousin Kim

The Swanson Family

Here is the video of the end of the dedication


For this Child I prayed, and the Lord has given me the petition which I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27






No comments:

Post a Comment