I cannot believe that our little guy is five months old today! He got to have his own Thanksgiving feast today when he had his first attempt at solid food. We fed him rice cereal with a spoon for the first time this morning. I am not sure that he loved it; but he did tolerate it for us. I have a video but it is not wanting to upload- the pictures really don't give you the full effect of his hilarious expressions and sounds. This is one happy, healthy, silly little baby boy!
Hmm..I think I am excited about this
First Bite
"Daddy...what was that?!?!"
"Okay..I think I have had enough..."
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We have so much to be thankful for. We are headed to Danny's mom in a few hours for a yummy lunch and then we will continue our celebration into the weekend with my parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment