Tuesday, January 25, 2011

7 months old

So the 25th has once come again which means our little guy is one month older bringing him to a total of seven months-- SEVEN- I am shocked! I feel like in the beginning the months went by pretty slow, but now they are just flying by.  I am already starting to get ideas for his first birthday party and that makes me a little excited and a little sad all at the same time! This month went by so fast that I can't even really come up with any significant changes.  He's eating more and more  fruits and veggies and so far has not resisted one of them.  Puffs and Cheerios on the other hand are completely disgusting for him and he spits them right back out as soon as we try to give him any.  He is growing more hair and seems to be getting longer.  He started enjoying his exersaucer and walker more this month and plays really well by himself as long as he is surrounded by toys and he doesn't see me walk in or out of the room.  When he starts getting sleepy he loves to swing and watch a Baby Einstein DVD. He is still a great sleeper and napper.  One big change for us this month was letting him sit in the front of the buggy at stores and in highchairs at restaurants- I still can't believe he is ready for this, but it is great not having to lug his carrier in everywhere! 

Taken today- 1.25.11

The quality of the rest of the photos are not so great because they are from my phone. He is so active now that I don't have time to grab the good camera!

Loves his toys!


 And his big cousins--we also found out this month he will get another cousin in September!
 I hope they all grow up being best friends!


 He loves bathtime in his big tub!

Happy 7th Month Birthday, Brody!  I don't know how, but you get cuter each day!




2 comments:

  1. He is a simply adorabe, very photogenic baby! Happy 7 month birthday, Brody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast they are growing up!! I'm searching for first birthday ideas also. I'm thinking of going with a color scheme instead of a "theme". And, he HAS to have a Mommy made jon jon to coordinate. :) Happy 7 months Brody!!

    ReplyDelete