Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Like your favorite pair of jeans

You know that pair of jeans that you have that you just can't part with? They are always there and even if you haven't worn them in a while it just feels right when you put them on.  My best friends are like that...the perfect pair of jeans! There were six of us growing up and we did everything together, which means we have way too many inside jokes, memories of singing into hairbrushes, and even a time capsule we created in middle school.  We were labeled the six pack from a favorite teacher of ours, Mrs. Bing.  She was our language arts teacher and we had to write in our journals to her everyday.  She always laughed at the love/hate relationships we all had at the time and one of my favorite memories is reading those journals as we got older.  Five of us still live in the same state and one is serving the Lord in Brazil for now.  I see a big reunion when she returns home! For now, we get together when we can and it is not often enough.  We know just about everything about each other and we still want to be friends..ha! God gave us a special bond that I don't think will ever be broken and we plan on forcing our kids to be friends...whether they like it or not! Yesterday, I got to hang out with two of these girls and we had such a great time...as always!


Trying to work a timer and manage two babies=a not so great picture :)


Brody and Hank- 1 month apart



Best Buddies


I had a great time, Lins and Allie.  I can't wait to do it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment