Sunday, April 3, 2011

All Things New

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians 5:17

I am such a spring/summer girl at heart (If you know my parents, you know where that love came from)!  As I have gotten older, I can also appreciate fall, but I have still yet to develop a love of winter.  So...when the flowers start blooming and the weather gets warmer, I am one happy gal.  This weekend has been absolutely gorgeous and I have just felt the blessings of the Lord all around us.  We moved to our town several years ago, but I think it was really this week that my eyes were opened to how beautiful it really is here.  We took a walk yesterday by the river and snapped some pictures on our phones.  Brody was in the best mood and we were all soaking up some family time in the sun.




How can anyone question if there is God when looking at blue skies and beautiful trees?


You can see our neighborhood in the background (the road going up to the top of the hill). The views are so pretty from the top. 


After our walk, we took Brody to the lake to watch all the boats.  I love living so close to walking trails, parks, and the lake. We are only about ten minutes from the lake now so I think we will do a lot of boat watching/"dreaming" this summer.  Danny would love for us to own a boat one day and I think Brody and I would agree. 


Such a daddy's boy...


Danny took these pics after dinner and they were too cute not to share! They are so 
"springy" :)


Our attempt at getting a good picture of Brody and his cousins.



Will is definitely the ham in the family.





No comments:

Post a Comment