Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Going Private...

After reading a few scary stories about blogs lately, I have decided to make my blog private within the next couple of days.  I started this blog for our friends and family to keep up with us and for me to have a record of what life was like "back then...when I didn't have time to scrapbook."  I love that it allows our friends and family to take a journey with us, but it does freak me out a little bit that strangers could be reading about our day to day stuff.  I recently read about one lady who found that someone had been stealing her posts and changing the names to make it sound like it was her family - sickening! I have also read blogs where people were stealing their pictures and using them in advertisements.  I am usually not too skeptical about stuff like this, but both of these stories were real so it was enough to make me want to go private.  With that being said, I still want all of our family and friends to keep up with us so I need your email addresses! Once I have your address, I can send you an invitation to read the blog and you will just sign in each time.  I know that extra step is probably annoying, but it is worth it to me for the safety of our family.  I hope you keep following us! 

You can send me your email address to courtneyparker82@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment