Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend (LOTS of picture


We started our Easter celebrations on Wednesday when Brody's Granny (Danny's mom) came to bring B some Easter goodies.  He had fun looking through all of his eggs.




On Saturday Danny had a blast skeet shooting with some of his guy friends while I went to a yard sale with some girlfriends.  I was so excited about some great toys I found! I paid $5 total for both of these...love it! Thanks Pops and MiMi for keeping B for us.



That night we celebrated one of our friend's 30th birthday.  Adam and Ashley are such sweet friends and we were so happy to celebrate Adam's big day with them.  The weather was absolutely perfect, the Mexican food was yummy, and nothing beats hanging out with great friends, but poor Brody was so tired and I am pretty sure he might have an ear infection (we head to the dr tomorrow), so we didn't get to stay the entire time.  While we were there, we did get some cute pictures! My parents had given him this cute plaid outfit and although we didn't plan it, almost all the kids had on plaid which made for some cute pictures.

Daddy and B


Taylor (the birthday boy's youngest daughter)

Love this pic of Brody J



Brody LOVES Kinsey! He is always so excited to see her.


This might be my new favorite picture! So Sweet!






Aisley Ann loved this chair!





By the time we left B was so tired that he was asleep before we even got back on the main road.

We woke Brody up on Easter right before Danny had to leave for church so he could look through his Easter basket.  His favorite gift from the Easter bunny was of course, puffs! I realized yesterday that we didn't take him to get his picture made with the Easter bunny- it never even crossed my mind.  Oh well... that's definitely not the most important part of Easter anyway.




My parents came to church with us and we all headed to our house afterwards for a yummy lunch.  As you can tell, Brody enjoyed himself. 



Time for Easter pictures!



With his Pops and MiMi...I didn't get any pictures, but they also got Brody some cute Easter goodies.  A push walker and music table top!


 Sweetness!!!


Okay...Mommy enough pictures already!!!


But...Daddy makes everything better!




We hope you had a blessed Easter...we sure did!  











No comments:

Post a Comment