Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Celebrate Good Times!

We had a busy Saturday full of parties for friends.  After a quick morning nap for B, we headed to the Wiggins' to celebrate Kinsey's first and Owen's third birthdays.  Brody loves his buddy Kinsey and is much happier to stay in the nursery at church when she is there! The weather was perfect (minus the wind) and the kids had a great time.

Enjoying some puffs after lunch

Sweet Birthday Girl, Kinsey



Big Brother, Owen, birthday boy


Danny and I pray that Brody will always have good influences in life and be surrounded by Christian friends.  I was so blessed growing up with my "six pack" girls and we had some great guys friends, too.  I think Brody is off to a good start.  Just look at some of his cute buddies.  

Avery

Her little sister, Taylor

 Aisley Ann

 Her big sister, Adahlyn

Brody J


Lily (I missed her little brother, Bear, somehow)


Abbie


After a trip to Home Depot (I'm pretty sure we should own part of their company by now as much as we have bought from them since we moved), Brody took a nap and we headed to Rome for party #2.  My parents' long time friends, The Lloyd's, are moving away for a short time so we had a get together to send them off.  Brody got to play with Trace who is just a week older than him. Neither of them enjoy sharing, yet :)



The Group







No comments:

Post a Comment