This morning as I was fixing my cup of coffee, I noticed the expiration date on my creamer is in late June. This time last year, I was so excited to see expiration dates that were close to June 19th (B's due date) because I knew that meant I was getting so close to meeting our little boy. This year it makes me a little sad because I know that means we are so close to his first birthday! We have a party this weekend and next weekend to celebrate the first birthdays of two of his little buddies and I just can't believe how fast this past year has went by. I love watching him learn new things, but I want it to slow down for just a little bit. I am trying to savor each hug, bottle, new sound, and silly face everyday. Here is just a little taste of his cute personality. These pictures were taken in about a two minute span so you can see he is quite the camera flirt!

No comments:
Post a Comment