Sunday, April 17, 2011
Live and Learn
So...I thought going private would be a good solution to my blogging fears, but it turns out that it's not that easy for more than one reason. First of all, you can only have 100 readers- (I don't understand why blogger has this rule), but more than 100 people have sent us their email and I want everyone to be able to follow us. Another reason is that blogger requires you to have a google id- not just an email address. After talking with Danny about it, I think our solution will be to watermark our pictures from now on. I hope to read up on this in the next few days and start posting again. Our little social butterfly had two parties this weekend and I want to share his cute pictures. Thanks for being patient with us while we live and learn about the blogging world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment